1. What kind of data do we collect?
2. What do we do with the collected data?
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
· to ensure the functioning of our application, as well as providing you with information and services, including, without limitation, downloadable materials, promotions and contests;
· to provide you with technical support services;
· for internal analysis and research to improve our application, as well as other products and services;
· to send you news and marketing information, as well as offers, products and services of selected third-party companies, but only to the extent permitted by applicable law or specified by you;
· to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our application or services.
3. Who else can access your data?
In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose your personal data as required by law, as well as in order to protect ourselves or third parties from damage and unlawful acts. In the event of the sale or restructuring of our business, your data can be transferred along with it.
We take commercially reasonable measures to protect your personal data. These measures include processes and procedures aimed at reducing the risks of unauthorized access to or disclosure of your data. However, we do not guarantee the complete elimination of abuse of your personal data by violators. Keep passwords for your accounts in a safe place and do not disclose them to third parties. If you become aware of the unauthorized use of your password or other security breach, contact us immediately.